New Start to a New Year
Its 2010..... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!


The BAD News……I definitely ate EVERYTHING I was NOT supposed to. I didn’t gain any weight, only because I exercised alot the week before (but all my hard work went down the drain). MORAL OF THE STORY: If you are going cheat..be prepared to suffer the consequences.


So I’m cleansing AGAIN…and still trying to reach my mini goal of losing 10 lbs before my next weigh –in.


GOOD News…My close friend ( Line sister and ex- roomie) CENDRINE ROBINSON has been featured in an article in PEOPLE MAGAZINE. The article is about brides trying to lose weight before their Fall Weddings. The magazine will follow the 6 women over 9 months, giving them a nutritionist and personal trainer to reach their goals. I will try to post the articles so that we can all follow Cendrine on her journey. Please check out her blog NUBIAN FITNESS GODESS.




SNACKSSSSS ( my linesisters gave her that name) :)....CONGRATS CENDRINE AND GOOD LUCK!!
1 Response
  1. Cendrine Says:

    Awwww...thanks Ms. Holder! What are you doing to cleanse?


Post a Comment

  • THIS IS ME

    My photo
    Young & Fabulous....join me on my Journey to HEALTHY...

    PROGRESS

    BELIEVERS